Monday, May 5, 2008

Christmas 2007



Yeah, I know it's May and I am posting pictures from Christmas. Better late than never! Wanted to try and play some catch up so hopefully you will enjoy. We spent Christmas in Ohio again. We really enjoyed the time we had together. My dad and Darlene were able to come and visit for a couple of days before Christmas. It was great having them here again. The kids always LOVE playing with Grandpa Ed!



Poor kids and my camera. I hope they don't look back and think...jeez....we had to ALWAYS take so many pictures! I hope they look at it as keeping a memory! I mean come on...it is Christmas...they have only been up since 6am waiting!



Yes, more pictures in front of the Christmas tree!



Christmas Eve dinner.



Grandpa Ed.




















1 comment:

Todd, MIchelle, and the kids said...

I see how it is! I post, then you post, then I post. Nothing like a little sibling competition. Good to see everyone is well. We love and miss you guys.
Chelle